BSACI is leading approaches to education that enable a culture of ‘allergy awareness’ and opportunities for lifelong learning that ensures HCPs in the community provide allergy care that is up-to-date, responsive and adaptable to the changing needs of allergy patients.
Benefits for you
- Access to high quality, affordable allergy educational resources which meet the competency needs of primary care healthcare professionals
- Intra- and inter-professional networks to promote opportunities for career development in allergy, including leadership, management and research
Benefits for your organisation
- Clear guidance on the breadth and level of allergy knowledge and clinical skills health care professionals should be expected to attain and maintain, in order to safely care for patients and which is specific to their sphere of practice.
- Through education, the opportunity to develop cost-effective and evidence-based pathways within multi-professional integrated systems of care that have patients’ quality of life at their centre
- Access to BSACI medical scholarships and travel fellowships
Become an Allergy Education Champion
Download the British Allergy Education Network Strategy here