BSACI is working collaboratively with stakeholders in undergraduate education to ensure graduates are prepared to meet the rising prevalence of allergy related problems and the changing needs of allergy patients.
Benefits for you
- Access to accredited allergy education resources and a focus on multi-professional integrated systems of care delivery
- Increased awareness of, and engagement with clinical and academic career opportunities in allergy
Benefits for your organisation
- Clear guidance on the breadth and level of allergy knowledge and clinical skills students should be expected to attain and maintain, in order to safely care for patients and which is specific to their future sphere of practice.
- Safe, effective and efficient allergy care, recognising the differing burden, presentation and management challenges across socioeconomic and ethnic groups in the community
- Students have access to BSACI medical scholarships and travel fellowships
Become an Allergy Education Champion
Download the British Allergy Education Network Strategy here