The strategy aims to ensure healthcare professionals working in hospitals in any facet of allergy care will be able to access holistic, collaborative, up to date information.
Benefits for you
- Access to accredited, evidence-based, collaborative and patient-centred educational programmes which are responsive to changes in learning needs
- Opportunities for continuous professional development specific to their professional role and level of experience
- Intra- and inter-professional networks to promote integrated care of patients as well as opportunities for career development in allergy, including leadership, management and research
Benefits for your organisation
- Clear guidance on the breadth and level of allergy knowledge and clinical skills health care professionals should be expected to attain and maintain, in order to safely care for patients and which is specific to their sphere of practice.
- Through education, the opportunity to develop cost-effective and evidence-based pathways within multi-professional integrated systems of care that have patients’ quality of life at their centre
- Access to BSACI medical scholarships and travel fellowships
Become an Allergy Education Champion
Download the British Allergy Education Network Strategy here